Helping Hands TAS ~Approach to Cleaning
- We use a cleaning system, starting with the high areas and working down. Usually there are two cleaners in the team and they take a section each and work together.
- We do all rooms unless you ask us otherwise. We will make and tidy your beds and change the bedding should you want this. We tidy up toys and move things off the floor. If you have pets it is best they are outside where possible when the cleaning is done.
- Premises are dusted throughout and all surfaces wiped with a micro fibre cloth using our natural orange oil based spray. In the kitchen and bathroom areas we use the lemon based product. Glass and chrome surfaces we use another natural product. Rubbish and recycling bins are emptied and new liners replaced. When each area of the premises has been cleaned, all floors are then vacuumed and hard surfaces mopped.
- A final check is then made to ensure nothing has been overlooked.
- We utilise different coloured cloths for different areas – toilet, kitchen and general surfaces to avoid cross contamination. We then wash each cloth after a single use ready for the next clean.
- We provide all of our own equipment, materials and products.
- We are a registered family business, fully insured and cleaning staff all have police checks. We are not a franchise, nor do we utilise contractors. Our staff are employed and paid under award conditions. We build our business on relationships.
- You have our guarantee. If for any reason you are not happy we will come back and fix whatever it is you are concerned about at no cost to you. There are no contracts to lock you in – only because we provide a quality service and you choose to continue to use us.
- We welcome your feedback and suggestions.
- Let your friends, family and colleagues know if we are people you are happy to do business with.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accepting the services of Helping Hands TAS (HH TAS) the client is bound by the following Terms and Conditions. Please take some time to review this agreement.
Utilisation of our cleaning services constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Agreement.
- HH TAS will provide residential and commercial cleaning services as agreed by us and you at the time of booking. Full explanations are provided on our web site. www.hhtas.com.au
- We will provide all necessary equipment and non-hazardous, eco-friendly cleaning products.
- Any changes to the service must be agreed prior to the next service. You need to request such changes directly from us and not the cleaner.
- You need to inform us of any incident where an accident, breakage, damage to property or theft occurred due to any act of our cleaner within 24 hours. We are unable to assume any liability for damages due to pictures not hung securely, items with unstable bases, floating shelves and to items not secured properly. To the extent permitted by law, you are not entitled to any loss for any incident if it is not reported to us in writing within 24 hours of completion of the service. We require photo evidence of the damage. Telephone messages are not accepted.
- HH TAS has OHS policies in place to protect our employees. You are however responsible to provide a safe and healthy work environment on the day of service. Our cleaners are instructed to not to enter an environment if it is considered to be unsafe. If you are not sure about anything please check with us.
- Our cleaners are instructed not to climb or stand on ladders, stools or any other objects. However, they may use two bottom rung step leaders as long it is safe to do so. If you require additional tasks e.g. cleaning behind, under and sides of fridges, washing machines, couches or any other heavy items; you will need to arrange for moving items prior to cleaning. HH TAS will not be held responsible for damage to floors, including polished timber floors caused by the moving of furniture for the purpose of cleaning.
- A fee may be applied (equivalent to 50 % of the cleaning fee) in the event of cleaner not able to gain access to the property: e.g. forgotten to leave the key, a locked gate or any other reason which might prevent our cleaner gaining access to the property. A 24 hour notice of cancellation of service is required; otherwise the same fee can be charged.
- Public and Product liability insurance excludes any loss of cash and jewellery. HH TAS will use our insurance company to undertake any actions as a result of any notification.
- Clients are given advance notice of any cost increases. HH TAS reserves right to raise prices at any time. We are required to include GST in our charges.
- Payment and Trading Terms:
- We will email you a tax invoice after each service with our EFT banking details and the terms of payment.
- All casual, once-off cleans must be paid on the day of the service, unless otherwise agreed. A tax invoice/receipt will be provided.
- You also agree to indemnify Helping Hands TAS for all legal costs (on a solicitor and own client or full indemnity basis, whichever is greater) and other expenses incurred by Helping Hands TAS in connection with a demand, action or other proceedings (including mediation, out of court settlement or other actions taken for recovery of debts from the customer) arising out of breach of terms including the failure by the clent to pay an amount by the due date.