The size and present condition of your home or premises will determine how long it takes to professionally clean. Usage, children, pets, age of the property, internal layout (e.g. stairs, multi-levels, no. of bathrooms), and varying lifestyles/uses all impact on what is needed and time required.
End of Lease Cleans;
End of lease/preparing for sale cleans are best booked 5 – 8 days ahead of time and cleaning commenced when the house or unit is vacant.
Carpet cleaning. We have a preferred carpet cleaner contractor – should you require us to arrange this. The carpets are deodorised, using a unique dry-tech system which means you can walk on the carpets soon after the clean, and you get a certificate of completion.
Office & Retail Spaces:
We take care of your business premises which includes retail stores, studio complex, professional and retail office spaces.
Our commercial cleaning rate is per quote.
Payment options are via bank transfer or a credit/debit card. Most clients set up a regular direct debit.
We don’t offer discounts as we distinguish ourselves by the quality of our work, reliability and trusting relationships with our clients.
We offer a guarantee on all our work and comply with Australian Consumer Law requirements.
Top ten questions to consider in engaging a cleaner:
- Are you expected to provide the equipment and materials to have your place cleaned?
- Are they properly insured to protect you and your property and have current police checks?
- Are they trained to do a good job so you don’t have to worry about whether they know what they are doing?
- Do they use environmentally friendly products to minimise risks?
- Can they deal with problem areas you are concerned about?
- Are they trustworthy, reliable, flexible and efficient?
- Is this a properly registered Australian business or just a hobby leaving you exposed should there ever be a problem?
- Are you able to communicate and provide feedback and have your needs taken care of should things change?
- Can you meet with them first and get an idea of who they are and what approach they will take for your particular circumstances?
- Will the cleaners show initiative and do that little bit extra and deal with things that need attention without you have to remember or ask about each time?