The size and present condition of your home or premises will determine what is required to professionally clean. Usage, children, pets, age of the property, internal layout (e.g. stairs, multi-levels, no. of bathrooms), and varying lifestyles/uses all impact on what is needed and time required.
Sorry, we are unable to offer partial cleans, for instance ovens, bathrooms etc.
Office & Retail Spaces
We take care of your business premises which includes retail stores, studio complex, professional and retail office spaces.
Our commercial cleaning rate is per quote.
End of Lease Cleans:
End of lease/preparing for sale cleans are best booked 5 – 8 days ahead of time and cleaning commenced when the house or unit is vacant.
We have a preferred carpet cleaner contractor – should you require us to arrange this. The carpets are deodorised, using a unique dry-tech system which means you can walk on the carpets soon after the clean, and you get a certificate of completion.
TOP TEN QUESTIONS TO ASK IN DECIDING TO ENGAGE A CLEANER:
- Are you expected to provide your own equipment and materials to have your place cleaned?
- Are they properly insured to protect you and your property and have current police checks?
- Are they trained to do a good job, so you do not have to worry about whether they know what they are doing?
- Do they use proven environmentally friendly products to minimise health risks?
- Can they explain how to deal with problem areas you are concerned about?
- Do you feel they are trustworthy, reliable, flexible, and efficient?
- Is this a properly registered Australian business with a positive track record or just a hobby leaving you exposed to unnecessary risk, should there ever be a problem?
- Are they friendly and approachable, so you are able to communicate and provide feedback and have your needs taken care of as things change?
- Can you meet with them first and get an idea of who they are and what approach they will take for your circumstances and particular needs?
- Will the cleaners demonstrate initiative and do that little bit extra, and deal with things that need attention without you needing to remember or ask about each time?